Friday, August 24, 2012

AA Loves - Monomen


Flashback to 2007, a time when New Wave/Post Punk ruled the airwaves – okay not really, but I’ve been trying to get my hands on Monomen’s LP for quite some time and I’m pleased to say that I finally secured a copy.

I haven’t been able to find much from these New Wave rockers from Norway other than their debut LP, which is a real shame because they really knew how to pump out some synth-laden dance floor bangers. Even though I’m only about 5 years late in posting this, in honor of putting a successful end to Monomen Quest 07, have a good listen to “Drum of Glass” and “Stand Still Jane Fonda.”

Enjoy.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been lokking for a copy of the LP, but the only thing i've found was a auction on Discogs from a seller of Norway or Germany (not sure)... but he says in the auction that copies he sells are articles that never have been available to public. Is that for real? it seems i'll never know... so, where did you acquired your copy? i'd like to know... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They still sell it in stores. Try amazon or www.platekompaniet.no

    ReplyDelete