Thursday, April 18, 2013

AA Loves – Bang Bang Rock n Roll


Bang Bang Rock n Roll mean serious business – and their business is riot-inducing garage rock. Two parts grim and hellish rock and one part sneering petulance  Bang Bang Rock n roll is all kick ass.

Infusing surf punk with elements of psychedelic southwestern rock and the sugary sweetness of 60s pop, this three-piece churns out some seriously thrashable jams. Look no further than “Something I Can Live For” which is a bit like David Lynch’s Wild at Heart collided with The Cardigans “My Favorite Game” in a grimy biker bar in the southwest – or “I Love You,” which sounds a bit like Flat Duo Jets meets FIDLAR.

Stream “Something I Can Live For” and “I Love You” below, and be sure to head to bandcamp to nab their EP.




No comments:

Post a Comment