Wednesday, October 27, 2010

AA Endorses: Scout Books


Update: Scout Books has free shipping on all orders, so head over now to take advantage of this deal.

I’ve always had a strange love for stationary and school supplies. Something about stockpiling an army of pens, erasers, and notebooks gives me an odd pleasure. I can’t even begin to document the number of notebooks that I’ve accumulated over the years that lie empty, simply because I don’t want to ruin their pristine white pages. Weird, I know.

These fantastic Scout Books, will soon be the latest addition to my graveyard of unused notebooks.

They are the perfect size – large enough to comfortably write notes, but small enough to fit in your pocket. These simple notebooks, come in classic designs and fantastic colors that can be completely customized. As an added bonus, you can feel better about yourself knowing that they’re made from 100% recycled paper and Soy ink.

For only $10 for a 3 pack, what’s not to love?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice post, Eugene! We're glad you like our books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard not to, when you guys make such damn lovely books!

    ReplyDelete