Friday, October 29, 2010

Point: Point Break Just Got Better


Whaddya know, today is AA's 100th post and what better way to commemorate this magical, historic, monumental, extraordinary, and noteworthy moment in time than with Point Break.

I’m about a year late on this and incredibly disappointed in myself for that. So, if you’ve like, totally seen this around, I’m sorry but I peed my pants laughing so hard at Cinemash’s recreation of Point Break with Reno 911 and Human Giant. I didn’t think the scene where Johnny Utah confronts Bodi on the air strip could get any better, but it seems I was entirely mistaken. Just see for yourself in the clip above.

Other great mash ups include Joseph Gordon Levitt as Nancy and Zooey Deschanel as Sid in a combination of Sid and Nancy and 500 Days of Summer. While Zooey Deschanel does a hilarious cockney accent, Joseph Gordon Levitt takes a disturbingly well acted turn at playing Nancy. Although, I really could have done without his hairy legs and No Pants Time moment.

Also be sure to check out Cheech and Chong’s mash up of Tron. Their debate on the recession is both highly informative and hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment