Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yuck Album Review



Seeing as this is my blog and all, I figured I would also use it as an opportunity for shameless self-promotion.

DonnyBrook Writing Academy, an online publication, recently approached me to write album reviews for them, and so my first one is out today.

Hop over here to read my review of Yuck’s debut album.

Yuck is certainly no stranger to this blog, so it was pretty sweet to get my hands on their album shortly after it was released.

On a side note, as part of the rules of writing for DonnyBrook, all the writers are asked to pick pretentious pseudonyms (their words, not mine). So you can find me under Julien Rastignac, a combination of my two favorite characters from two of my favorite books. One million cool points to those of you who catch the reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment