Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Sports Release - Mind Has Changed


Sports is back with another fantastic new release. If you’ve been following my blog, you’ll know that I rather like them and have posted a few tracks from this up and coming band. So when I opened my inbox to see that they had sent me an email, I knew I was in for a treat.

Mind Has Changed has the same distorted voice, undulating synths, and smooth beats of their other songs, although the pulsing rhythm makes it distinctly more dance friendly and the vocals are more prominently featured. With longing lyrics filled with disembodied emotion, it will have you dancing and reminiscing quietly - admittedly an odd combination for the dance floor, but perfect for your aural pleasure.

Check it out here or hop over to their bandcamp to download it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment