Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mod Super Hero Art


So, it’s no small secret that I’m a huge comic book fan. I mean come on! Super heroes endowed with fantastic powers, impressive costumes, and the latest technology all grappling with real life issues like relationships, identity crises, and other such important life questions all while battling evil adversaries hell bent on destroying the world. What’s not to like? So what could be better than superheroes? Mod versions of my favorite superheroes!!!

It seems that that Rogan Josh over at modHero shares my excitement and love of comic books, except he’s a really bad ass artist who is able to translate these iconic super heroes into fantastic mod art. He’s captured quite a few of my favorite characters like Batman, Emma Frost, and Deadpool along with more obscure characters like Iron Fist, Rictor, and King Mob.

Click here to see his portfolio





No comments:

Post a Comment