Monday, December 27, 2010

Leo Fuchs and Hollywood Royalty


I hope everyone had a lovely holiday break. For a quick post today, check out this amazing gallery of Leo Fuchs prints.

Richard Lawson of Gawker, has assembled an impressive collection of Leo Fuchs photos featuring Sean Connery, Marlon Brando, Cary Grant, Jack Lemmon, and Shirley MacClaine among others. He’s caught them in candid moments that reveal something about their persona behind the lens as well as in staged settings where their power, grace, and strangely alluring presence is on full display.

As an added bonus these prints are in extremely high resolution without water marks, so I would highly recommend saving them.

Check out the full collection, but in the mean time here are a few of my favorites.

Sean Connery

Marlon Brando

Shirley MacClaine and her daughter

(This just melted my heart -- I want a future where I can see scenes like this occurring with the love of my life and my daughter every day.)
 
Cary Grant

Gina Lollobrigida

Rock Hudson and Doris Day



No comments:

Post a Comment