Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to the New Year


Welcome to the New Year a ring a ding ding.

I'm still getting over my hangover and cleaning out my apartment which involves unchaining the stripper from the raidator, getting rid of the all the illicit drugs sprinkled across the room, and some good ol' fashion dusting. Oh who am I kidding, I don't do any of that - I mean seriously who the hell dusts anymore.

Anyhoo, here's just a quick photo to kick off the New Year right.

I thought this was particularly fitting, as my friends and I have officially declared 2011 the Year of Bold Moves, and by definition bold moves are foolhardy, reckless, and poorly thought through choices that often end in catastrophic failure. BUT they are bold nonetheless, and what better way to exemplify the idea of bold moves than Bonnie and Clyde who made the bold move to rob a bank and then died in a hail of bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment